Options for Sending Photos:
Due to the vast number of Stickley pieces that were made over the years, it is impossible for us to determine an exact model number from a verbal or written description. We will need photos and you may send them to us using any of the options below.
- Upload Digital Photos using the Stickley Museum contact form below
- E-mail Digital Photos directly to the Stickley Corporate Historian at email@example.com
- Mail Printed Photos directly to the attention of Stickley Corporate Historian, Mike Danial, at One Stickley Dr., Manlius, NY 13104. (Regular photos must be kept here on file and cannot be returned so please do not send family photos.)
- Share Online Photos through a URL to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Email or Upload Digital Photos:
When sending digital images follow the rules below.
- Send only one image of each item needing ID. If you have six dining chairs, we need only one image.
- Set your camera image resolution at VGA setting. Do not send High Resolution images. NO SINGLE IMAGES OVER 1MB are guaranteed to be accepted, and total image content cannot be over 5MB. JPEGs are the best choice. TIFFs and BMPs are not suitable as the files sizes are too large for emailing.
- Photograph any shop marks, decals, labels, brands, or numbers so we can see them. Do not send images that are out of focus.
- Pictures should be taken in such a manner that we can see part of the front, one side and part of the top.
- If there is any damage not revealed by the image, mention it.
- Be considerate and turn the images "right side up". And it is helpful to create a descriptive file name.
- Use the ATTACH feature of your email. DO NOT PASTE IMAGES into the text area of your email.
- We answer these messages in the order they are received. It may take 2-4 weeks for a response due to the large volume of requests we receive.
- Professional practices prohibit museums from making appraisals.
(* Required fields)
[ If you experience a problem with this contact form, please contact us directly at email@example.com. ]